Due to a massive improvement in manufacturing techniques and folks getting increasingly aware of the long term environmental benefits artificial sod can offer, it is now becoming very popular and is being seen as a real alternative to natural sod. In the past Artificial Sod or Astro Turf was usually limited to sports and چمن مصنوعی recreation colleges, but with it now designed to appearance and feel so realistic, it is becoming so popular amongst the general public that you are just as likely to notice laid in your nearby neighbours garden.
There are three distinct categories the benefits of Artificial Sod fall into:
The first benefit being the changes it can make to your lifestyle and how easy it is to take care of. Mowing your lawn is one of the less attractive jobs that we do on a regular basis during the summer months and can take up to 3 hours of energy depending on the size of your garden. In this day and age it seems that we all now live our lives at a hundred miles per hour and our own personal relaxation time has became a very important product as we try to juggle our daily responsibilities, so you have to ask yourself the question, you don’t want to be spending this time mowing and taking care of your lawn?
Below we have pulled together a list of just some of the benefits of installing Artificial Sod:
- Once laid artificial sod needs very little maintenance, which will slides open up all the time you would have spent in the summer months mowing your lawn, allowing you to do something more productive and enjoyable with your time.
- Artificial sod is perfect for the elderly who cannot manage the physical part of nurturing their own gardens and now either rely on relatives and buddies or pay a professional gardening company to take care of it. The sweetness of artificial lawn is, once laid it takes very little time and effort to care for. It has also became a very popular option with Holiday home owners who only tend to visit their properties occasionally, usually at the end of the winter season so don’t have the time or resources to care for their your lawns properly, meaning they have to employ a professional company to take care of it in their absence.
The environmental benefits of Artificial Sod.
In recent years in the uk we’ve seen increased rules being put on water usage in the form of hose-pipe line bans. This is bad news for natural your lawns. A natural lawn it’s not watered in summer can be permanently damaged in the space of days, this is one worry you don’t have with artificial your lawns. Meaning installing artificial sod make an effort to helps the earth through drastically reducing the water usage per household.
Below we have listed a couple of other environmental benefits artificial sod has:
• No use of fertilisers.
• No carbon dioxide emissions from the use of petrol lawn mowers and strimmers.
Artificial sod has many other benefits:
• Artificial sod is a great surface for used dog or pet runs as its very easy to keep clean and sterile, making it a particular favourite with dog run owners.
• It makes and excellent substitute for natural sod around swimming pools as it means no colorless areas where dust and dirt can be carried into the pool by dirty feet, which you would normally get with natural sod. It also stays green and pleasant to look at no matter what climatic conditions.
• Its also an excellent option for high usage areas of you garden where there is constant footfall i. e. children’s shiifts or slideshow etc. where it can be carefully laid to blend in with surrounding features and eliminate colorless areas, leaving your garden looking in top condition throughout the summer months.
• It can also be used for roof gardens in properties where the roof is absolutely not strong enough to support the weight of a natural turf. With Artificial Sod you don’t have the weight issue and you don’t have the actual of cutting it.
Only at Wonderlawn the team are passionate about artificial sod and its installation. We have years of experience that has given us a real insight to products, expectations and the concrete realities of artificial turf.